“This first experience with the Clowns Without Borders supporting a Kenyan organization called Hand In Hand was truly unique. As an acrobat usually used to working on serious shows, it was a real challenge to act together with crazy clowns and improvisers as well as to perform in front of ecstatic crowds. Together with my acrobatics partner, we slowly learned to discover our inner clown and to play with this new and fresh character. Traveling around Kenya, meeting people for a short but intense moment, acting in unexpected places, working with African clowns, diving into a melting pot of cultures and traditions was an amazing discovery for me. Although I had never thought of coming to Kenya before I was involved in the project, it is now certain that I’ll come back to this country where I left a little part of my soul.”
- Cyclone Hits Beira Again
- Listen to PLH Tips on SABC’s Sikhaba iCOvid 19 programme -15th of September
- How can positive parenting help in areas where gang violence is prevalent?
- CYCLONE RESPONSE – ZIMBABWE 2019
- Facilitating Student Teachers to Tell their Stories
- 4Children Success Stories
- The Power of Clowns
- Celebrating 10 Years of Clowns Without Borders South Africa!
- Clowns Without Borders International General Assembly 2017
- Planting Seeds in South Sudan!